Thomas University Ranked No. 9 on List of Best Online Colleges in State
Wednesday, November 29th, 2017
TheBestColleges.org has ranked Thomas University No. 9 on its list of the best online colleges in Georgia because of TU’s outstanding online degree programs. TU’s completely online programs include associate, bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. TU also offers hybrid degree programs, which combine online and face-to-face classes.
According to its website, TheBestColleges.org ranks colleges and universities based on tuition, retention rate, graduation rate, financial aid rate and median salary for graduates.
“As we continue to build our online degree offerings, it is important to us that students have the same level of engaging interaction with their classmates and their faculty as happens in our on-ground courses,” said Susan Backofen, TU’s Vice President for Enrollment Management. “Receiving this recognition further inspires us to continue building dynamic online learning environments.”
Thomas University is also a member of the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements, which enables TU to offer its online programs to students in any of the 48 states that are members of NC-SARA.
TU’s completely online programs include:
· Associate of Science Degree in Law Enforcement
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Medical Laboratory Science
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Rehabilitation Studies
· Master of Science Degree in Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
· Master of Business Administration Degree
· Master of Science in Nursing-Master of Business Administration (joint degree)