TAG Unveils the Latest Issue of Hub Magazine
Press release from the issuing company
Friday, June 27th, 2014
The latest issue of Hub Magazine, was released today with Paul Carmody, Chief Marketing Officer at Atlanta-based Cbeyond on the cover.
Hub Magazine is the print component of Hub, which is the multimedia brand of the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG), one of the nation’s largest state trade organizations dedicated to technology and innovation.
The magazine and its cover were unveiled at a special ceremony held at the Herman Miller Showroom in Atlanta’s Midtown West area. Carmody penned the feature article for the issue which focuses on Georgia's Communication Services and Digital Marketing industries.
Other articles featured in the issue were contributed by a wide-range industry thought leaders:
- Mike Neumeier, Arketi Group
- Rob Osterwise, AT&T Emerging Devices
- Terri Kruzan, Culture Sleuth
- Hal Schkenger, Niche Labs
- Kyle Freitas, JCS Consulting
- Wain Kellum, Vonage Business Solutions
- Richard Warner, What’s Up Interactive
- Lisa Rawls, Evergreen CFO
- Robert Betzel, Infinity Network Solutions
- Nadia Osman, College Hill Alliance
The issue also profiles emerging tech scenes in Athens and Macon/Middle Georgia, showcases Georgia Startup companies and provides a recap of the biggest technology headlines, TAG News and more.
Re-launched in earlier this year, HUB Magazine is the only statewide publication that’s exclusively dedicated to Georgia’s vibrant Technology community.
View the digital version of the magazine here: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/749861